2022 VENDOR APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1, 2022.
A successful festival relies not only on amazing artists, but also the quality and variety of our vendors. Whether you’re considering being a vendor for the first time, or have participated in our festival before, we look forward to working with you.
Please note: Previous participants must complete a new application form and are not guaranteed automatic placement for the 2022 festival.
Please review the 2022 Vendor Guidelines and Regulations below.
Upon receiving your completed application form, a Vendor Manager will contact you to review your application and answer any questions you may have.
- Vendor applications close on June 1
- Only Successful applicants will be contacted. Successful applicants will be assigned locations as soon as possible.
- Once a contract is offered the Vendor has 30 days to submit their full payment or the location will be assigned to another Vendor
- There will be no refunds for cancellations
- There will be a standby list in case of last-minute openings
Decisions made by Chasing Summer Music Festival will be final, and made based on the following criteria:
- Completed form within the eligibility period (April 30 – June 1)
- All requirements met including insurance, licenses, safety equipment and fees
- A cohesive vendor plan including items for sale, price points, description and photos of setup and appearance
- Variety of vendors already approved – ie. similar/same product vendors may be denied if there is already one approved for this year, or if there is a conflict with a festival sponsor
- Quality of product/service
- Size, power and staffing requirements
- All vendors must sign a vendor contract. All terms and conditions therein are legally binding.
- Please note: Previous participants must complete the new application form and are not guaranteed automatic placement for the 2022 festival.
Please contact us with questions or concerns at email@example.com
Vendor Hours of Operation
All food vendors must remain open for the duration of the schedule below:
SATURDAY, JULY 30: 2 – 11pm
SUNDAY, JULY 31: 2 – 11pm
* Our Vendor Managers hold the right to charge a range of entry fees depending on size and power requirements.
Interested in being a food vendor? Fill out our Food Vendor Application here!
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Food Retail Vendors
- Non-Food Vendors will pay a set entry fee of $750 to be a participant.
- The participant fee includes 4 wristbands for staff, per day (to allow for staff changes) and garbage pick-up & disposal fees. All entry fees are non-refundable upon payment and signing of contract.
- This fee includes a 10×10 tent and 15 Amp electrical hookup. Extra fees apply for higher power.
- The Vendor Manager will determine if extra passes for workers can be available.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact our Vendor Manager: email@example.com
Still interested? Fill out our Non-Food Vendor Application here!